Fallon Health Account Specialist HRA / FSA Product Line - looking For A New Career - Apply At Fallon Health/ UltraBenefits! in Worcester, Massachusetts
This role is based at the Worcester office of UltraBenefits
UltraBenefits (UB) is a subsidiary of Fallon Health who purpose is to provide employers with innovative solutions in managing their employee benefit plan costs and exceed their expectations for customer service. UB’s driving core values include; Customers must come first, Honesty and integrity are essential, High quality is a requirement, Stimulate individual initiative and personal growth, Cost-effective operating environment serves the customers and a work environment of adage of - "Work hard and keep it fun". Product Offerings include; Dental/medical administration, Flexible Spending Accounts, Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangements.
UltraBenefits is based in Worcester, MA.
• Process HSA and flexible spending claims in accordance with IRS rules and regulations and also in accordance with the terms and conditions of the plan.
• Handle participant inquiries regarding claims and HSA/flexible spending rules and regulations.
• Audit payroll and participant records to assure proper administration of flexible spending accounts.
• Process and run weekly participant HSA and flexible spending payments along with a detailed HSA/flexible spending report.
• Mail or process via direct deposit weekly HSA and flexible spending payments to participants in a timely manner in accordance with the client's agreement.
• Deliver a weekly and/or monthly claim report to the client for funding purposes pursuant to the agreement with such client.
• Monitor and perform bookkeeping functions concerning each client's HSA and flexible spending account benefits.
• Coordinate with accounting and billing any administrative issues or job functions.
• Implement, coordinate, process and assist with the sale process and set-up of HSA and flexible spending accounts for new or existing clients.
• Proactive and responsive resolution of client issues in a quick, friendly and efficient manner.
• Create and furnish monthly reports as requested from time to time.
• Support office staff and advise same of the ongoing status of client issues via weekly updates and reports.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Four year college education, prefered
high School - 1-3 years of Flexible Spending/HSA experience Knowledge and Skills.
In depth knowledge of Medical, Transit, HRA and FSA, claims processing.
Adept computer skills.
Strong work ethic; professional; ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
strong interpersonal, organizational communications skills;
Responsibility; and ability to cope with a variety of situations and manage several accounts without difficulty necessary.
About Fallon Health:
Founded in 1977, Fallon Health is a leading health care services organization that supports the diverse and changing needs of those we serve. In addition to offering innovative health insurance solutions and a variety of Medicaid and Medicare products, we excel in creating unique health care programs and services that provide coordinated, integrated care for seniors and individuals with complex health needs. Fallon has consistently ranked among the nation’s top health plans, and is accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance for its HMO, Medicare Advantage and Medicaid products. For more information, visit fallonhealth.org.
Job ID 5725
# Positions 1